This book aims to help students get a firm grasp of the concepts involved in this level of Mathematics curriculum. The chapters are in accordance with the latest (2013) GCE O-Level Mathematics. Each chapter starts with brief notes and examples, where necessary. Questions in each chapter take students on a trip from easy sums to tough ones, developing their confidence along the way. A Specimen paper at the end of this book is designed to let students self-test themselves within the allotted time. The Answers section provides worked solutions for practically all the questions. We sincerely hope that students will benefit greatly from this book.
- A complete course on elementary mathematics, providing a thorough and in-depth coverage of the syllabus
- Comes with concise study notes and examples
- Topical practice questions to familiarise students with the topics
- Challenging Model Examiniation Papers
- Step-by-step worked solutions to complete learning
ISBN : 9789810961787